Monday, October 29, 2007

Why I need to wash my car...

Last night I parked in the stall next to the garbage bin in our parking lot. This morning I began driving to work (yes, I was driving to work, which is about five blocks away, because I was too lazy to walk), wondered why my windshield was so dirty, and realized there were paw prints all over it. Apparently the neighborhood raccoons had a little party last night in the garbage bin and on my car, which makes me slightly worried about what, exactly, those paw prints consist of.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

We almost ran over a possum twice last week. I say 'a' because I think it was the same one. I saved it by shouting, "Look out!" to Stoker. Then I rolled down the window to make sure it was OK and that's when I saw it scurrying into the bushes. I yelled, "Damn you, possum!" and shook my fist. I really did.

cassi said...

I believe you, Nik. You're always shaking fists and yelling "Damn you, (insert subject of ire here)!"

Nicole said...

Damn right. You know me so well.

Nathan Marx said...

Possums, Yum.

Cassi when did you start this little thing? I would have never known except I just happened to see a link on Dani's blog. What is with Kelly. Why can't she follow suit? Cassi tell her to get moving and get with the times! Everyone is blogging, I mean everyone who is someone is doing it!

One more thing, put a lid on the garbage can will ya. Haven't you read the signs....


"DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS"